Friday, August 17, 2007

C.I.R.C. Appointment

My baby is a tough little guy! Today he had his C.i.r.c.u.m.c.i.s.i.o.n and he did so well. I decided I did NOT want to be in the room and the nurse suggested going to the complete opposite side of the clinic. Well, I went there and instead of hearing my baby cry I got to hear a toddler, maybe 2, scream as he got shots and blood drawn :(. After about 20 minutes Victor came and got me. He told me that Tanner didn't flinch or make a peep. They gave him sugar water on a binky and numbed the area and he did fine.
Each time that Dr. Van Fossen sees him she comments how beautiful and perfect he is. I am sure she does this to every baby but it is nice to hear :).
We also had Tanner weighed and the little "piglet" as I've been calling him weighs 8 pounds 10 Ounces. He's up nearly a half a pound since birth and not even 2 weeks old, only 9 days!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker